Pan Card Cancellation: The specific need to apply for PAN card cancellation in any situation mentioned above. They can apply for the same via two methods, i.e., either offline or online. An individual may choose to acquire the cancellation of his PAN card by:
• Personally visiting the registered NSDL TIN aide center
• Might want to do the same with the aid of the registered online portal offered at the official website of the IT Department
Two Ways for PAN Card Cancellation
Offline Method: The addressee can also apply for PAN Card canceling technology by visiting the specified PAN Centres by pursuing the below-mentioned steps:
• The individual must load form 49A sold at any NSDL TIN facilitation middle. The form is stuffed to make PAN Card corrections.
• The candidate may also apply corrections or any adjustments to his PAN cards by addressing an app in the form of a letter to the immediate assessing officer in charge of the area. The letter should contain valid details of the addressee. The main points so provided must be true to its nature. The different details that contain to be provided by the applicant are:
Name of the addressee: The applicant must provide his correct name in the letter. The name so provided ought to be the same as it appears on other legal documents of the applicant.
Address of the addressee: The candidate should mention his accurate address on the page. The address provided should be the applicant’s valid residential address.
Advice about the Pan card that must be canceled or surrendered: The applicant has to mention clear details of the extra PAN greeting cards possessed by him/her and those which he/she would like to surrender.
Information about the PAN card that should be retained: The candidate also has to talk about clear details of the PAN card which he wishes to hold with him/her.
The individual needs to make sure that he/she collects a reputation copy of the notification submitted by him/her to the officer in control. Once the letter is received from the department, the applicant doesn’t have to contact the department again as a way to make certain that the extra PAN Card possessed by him has been canceled. Pan Card Cancellation
Online Method: The assessed may apply for the canceling of the PAN Credit card online by using the below-mentioned steps:
• He has to login to the registered site of the Indian IT Department offered by http://incometax.sparshindia.com/pan/newPAN.asp
• This individual needs to then read the provided instruction on the screen as a way to complete the form. Having done that, he must get into the relevant details. The facts so provided must be valid and true
The addressee can also apply for the same by filling out the ‘PAN Change Request’ App form. He can do this by following the below-mentioned steps:
• He needs to log in to the registered site of the IT Office and click on ‘PAN Change Request’ application form.
• He has to fill out the shape faithfully with correct information. The candidate has to fill out the details of the PAN which is being used currently on the side the application form.
• Ask for application Form, if any changes are required to be made.
As a responsible Indian Citizen, its a responsibility of every taxpayer to hold PAN cards. The taxpayer must also ensure that you hold only one PAN Card at any given point of the time. Keeping more than one PAN Card is against the law and can attract punishment. Doing so will save a person from various hassles that he may have to suffer if found possessing more than one PAN Card.
A good Credit rating Score increases the chance of getting a loan or Visa or MasterCard.
Reasons for Cancellation of PAN Amount
• Errors in the Details Printed on the PAN Card
• Multiple PAN numbers issued by the IT Department
Pan Card Cancellation