Pan Card Login: The principal objective of PAN is using a unique identification key to monitor financial transactions that might have a taxable element to prevent tax forestalling. The PAN number remains unaffected by the change of address throughout India. PAN card is known to be an essential requirement for taxpayers and thus, is considered as an ID card too.
Table of Contents
[Income Tax India] Pan Card Login Step By Step Guide
- Complete Simple Type: You are required to fill details inside a simple questionnaire.
- Submit Documents via Mail: Submit the essential documents to the department via email.
- Submission of Documents: The request will be drafted for application and filed for individual’s benefit.
- The work is now completed: Your PAN card will be sent by courier to the communication address mentioned in the documents
The right way to login to the Tax Department portal
Puzzled about how precisely to use the Indian Tax Department’s web site? Allow us to help with a step-by-step guide.
Step-by-step guide on accessing the tax logon on the Tax Division website:
To reach the India income tax login web page, you have to go to the homepage of the federal government portal, where you will see a package on the right part that has a ‘Login Here’ button for listed users. When you have clicked on that button, you’ll be considered to the login web page where you have to enter your login and income tax login password.
Income Tax Sign in site
How to register?
On the website of the federal government portal, the first option to the right is a button for new users to join up. Once you have clicked on that button, you will be taken to an enrollment form that will obtain you to select your user type. Following selecting your user type, the next page is where you need to your basic details. Load basic details in Taxes Portal:-
- Enter your details and click on continue. Ensure that you fill your surname and date of birth as per mentioned on your PAN card
- Create a free account on the Department website with a strong password and choose primary and supplementary questions. Provide your mobile number and email identification. Make sure to enter an email. Please choose the password wisely which must be tricky to deduct.
- Address and phone quantity that is currently used.
- Account creation in IT Department website
- Fill your residential address, fill the code and click ‘submit.’
- You will get a confirmation communication on another screen.
- The last step to activate your income taxes account is to sign in to your email identification and click on the activation link received from income tax site.
- Enter the one-time password you have received on your mobile phone on the screen.
- You would have successfully listed on the Tax Section website. You can now log in to your accounts to access your ITR-V, view e-filed returns and e-verify your income tax return.
Documents required for pan card registration
- Copy of Aadhaar Card/ Voter identity card
- Proof of Date of Birth
- Passport size photograph
- Copy of Address Proof (Telephone Bill/Electricity Bill)
- Certificate of incorporation (In case of Company)
- Partnership Deed (In case of Partnership)
Related Tags: Pan Card Login