Pan Card Status By Name: PAN number is one of the most important documents that an Indian should have. It is 10-digit alphanumeric number uniquely allotted to the PAN cardholder.
It is the valid proof of your identity while doing financial transactions. It is a compulsory document, in the absence of a PAN card you cannot file your Income Tax Return.
Read More – Pan Card Status UTI
Apart from this, there are many activities which require a PAN Card such as purchasing and selling of fixed assets. So it becomes necessary to apply for a PAN Card and track its status too.
Pan Card Status By Name
Once you apply for a PAN it will take 15 working days you will get your PAN after applying it. To simplify this procedure the government has provided a 15 digit acknowledgment number to each applicant. You can track your PAN between three modes mentioned below.
You can track the application status through your phone easily. You can check your PAN status within the stipulated time but after 3 days of submission of the application form. You need to send an SMS on NSDLPAN after it you need to type your 15-digit acknowledgment number and it should be sent to 57575. You will receive an SMS which shows the status of your PAN.
You can track your PAN card application simply by calling the call center of TIN in order to get the update about the current application status of PAN card.
You can opt for the online facility for tracking your PAN application through TIN-NSDL website. As it is the official website of PAN card and it is one of fastest mode of tracking your PAN. You need to follow the simple steps mentioned below.
1. Visit the official website of PAN card TIN-NSDL.
2. Click the option checking the status of PAN application.
3. You need to select the application type and provide the certain information such as acknowledgment number, full name and date of birth.
4. After filing the information you will be directly directed to the page that contains the current status of PAN application.
The application of PAN status comes in when you have already applied for a PAN but not yet received it. An applicant can get the facility to check the respective PAN card status online. You can get the online relevant information about your PAN card and delivery status as well.
PAN Card Status by Name?
In case you forgot your PAN number you can search it by your name or the date of birth. You need to enter the required PAN verification data into the form then you will get your PAN. You can check the PAN card number by visiting the Income Tax Department e-Filing Website. You need to follow the simple steps mentioned below.
1. Visit the e-filing website and click on “Know Your PAN”.
2. Enter your Date of Birth in a format DD/MM/YYYY format.
3. Enter your surname, then your middle name and first name.
4. Enter Captcha Code which is shown on the screen.
5. Click on submit.
Once you finished the above-mentioned steps you will get the following details.
1. PAN Number
2. First Name
3. Middle Name.
6. Remarks stating the card is active, inactive or any other status.
That’s all about the Pan Card Status By Name